Wednesday, July 25, 2007

mom was RIGHT!

The countdown is on.

July 25....5 more days....till payday! :d yeheyyyyy!

Payday, my most favorite day of the month. I instantly feel the urge to splurge during this time. My mother would always remind me when I was still young that we should always save for the rainy days ahead. Sure, but a few days after payday, you dont't really see the need to. Then after two weeks, you suddenly feel the pinch of not having enough cash because you have made an atm withdrawal too many. Tsk,,,tsk,, mom was right. Mom was right. A week before payday comes, this sentence seems to play in my mind over and over. Then...the countdown begins, again. And the whole process repeats itself. Rags to riches to rags in just a matter of 4 weeks. Hmmm, go figure. Mom was right. :D


No comments: