Sunday, July 29, 2007

losing one of my treasure

im not feeling well.. i feel dizzy after sometimes.. maybe bcos im sick this past few days.. maybe im thinking of my friend ricky too much.. he passed away.. yeah! last thursday morning.. how sad! and the saddest thing is they cannot figure out what is the cause.. damn! He only complaint to his wife about his feet aching.. he said maybe for driving too much.. He got hopitalized last Monday & Tuesday for dehydration and then he worked on wenesday until Thursday morning came.. things happened. He is too young to die.. he's only 27... more dreams to fulfill.. all of a sudden it crashed. his wife dont know what to do.. i feel the urge of why it happened to him.. he got married last Feb.2007 and now at his end..

Then jon2 (my friend) and i sit alone in my room.. im lying in the sofa and he's in my bed while watching movie,, suddenly i asked.. what if i die soon? he replied, "hindi mangyayari yon, kc masama kang damo eh!"..
why i kept thinking those possibility.. i feel so weak 2 months in a row.. i got fever, dry cough, flu, nausea and even prone to nose bleeding..(2-3 times a day).. i cannot stand with the temperature outside the house.. it made me weak.. it made me fall and most it made me feel numb..

Hoping climate will change soon.. just like in Manila normal one.. i cannot write.. i dont know why... maybe im not feeling well... bye for now//


No comments: